Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Divine Masculine and Love as Power

For the audio Podcast of this poem, click below on title in bold:
DIVINE MASCULINE AND LOVE AS POWER
You can also get this Podcast from iTunes!
LakeWoods

This reading is concerning an experience I had about 3-5 years ago of the Divine Masculine and His explanation of Love as Power and sharing that with a circle of people. Was it a dream? Was it an Astral Experience? So hard to say other than it had an impact on me that has never left.

However, it has taken me awhile to say anything because I was concerned that it would be taken the wrong way. I have come to recognize that if I might share it without any more comment than the fact that it happened and how it happened, perhaps I can relieve myself of that concern...

To contact me, you may email me at: rhosebard@yahoo.com,
or visit my WebSite at: www.EldritchTradition.com




If you'd like to Subscribe to this Feed at Feedburner, click on image below:

No comments: